Creative Hamlet” workshop for grades K-1
- Unleash your imagination and creative skills with interactive theatre games and drama activities
- Thursdays (Feb. 28, March 7, March 21, April 4)
- $35.50 per student.
- Registration deadline: February 21, 2019
- This class encourages students to enjoy themselves on stage by combining theater games, creative dramatics and lots of fun! Students will learn to think on their feet by creating interesting characters and relax in front of a group.
- Thursdays (April 11, April 25, May 2, May 9)
- $35.50 per student
- Registration due by March 21, 2019
2019 OLQM's Play
Friday, March 22nd - 7:00pm at Seaholm High School Auditorium
Saturday, March 23rd - 2:00pm at Seaholm High School Auditorium
OLQM 2018 The Little Mermaid Jr.
Congratulations to the cast and crew on their two outstanding performances on Saturday, March 24th at Groves High School Auditorium! OLQM students and parish members, Grades 4-8, shined on stage as they brought the magic of “Under the Sea” to life for over 700 audience members. Thank you to Tiffany Sims of Dream Arts Co. and her team for working with the cast for over eight weeks of rehearsals to bring out their best acting, singing and dancing. Thank you to the many parent volunteers who dedicated hours of their time building and painting the awesome sets, sewing and coordinating the beautiful costumes, pulling together and making the wonderful props, selling tickets, supervising rehearsals, and leading or helping in many other areas to make the production a success!
OLQM's Wig and Mask Society (WAMS) was founded in 2006 to produce musical productions by Our Lady Queen of Martyr's middle school students. WAMS works in collaboration with Director Ms. Tiffany Simms and her team at Project DayDream.
Artsonia, the world’s largest online art museum for students, displays Our Lady Queen of Marytrs Elementary School students’ artwork. Check out our artwork on line by clicking artsonia OLQM.
Art Club is offered to middle school students grade 6-8.
Students in grades 6-8 choose an instrument/band or choir.
Students in grades 6-8 choose between band or choir. Those who have selected choir will be introduced to basic music theory, a variety of choral literature, and proper vocal technique such as posture, breathing, healthy projection and vocal tone. Students participate in one weekly rehearsal as well as one weekly sectional during school hours. Students are required to perform in two concerts during the year.